Now Neem Oil for Plants Buy Online as a fertilizer for cropping vegetables, Fruits, Leafy Vegetables, Flowers and all types of crops. Neem Oil is available at intipanta.com
Product Name : Neem Oil
Net Quantity : 100 ml
Neem Oil for Plants Buy Online
How to use and when to use the Neem oil
- Neem oil can be used as foliar spray.
- Mix 10 ml of Neem oil in 1 Litre of water and spay on the leaves of the plant.
- If a plant is affected with the pest then spray this mixture for every week.
- It is best to use 4 to 5 weeks for better results i.e., to get rid of the pest completely.
- It is best to use this foliar spray for every 10 days in rainy season, because most of the pest will be effected in this season.
- Also remember that the mixture must be sprayed on plants in evening hours, as the leaves of the plants could burn if it is sprayed during moring hours.
It is non-toxic to birds, fish, bees, and wildlife, and studies have shown no cancer or other disease-causing results from its use. This makes neem oil very safe to use if applied properly.
Uses of Neem Oil for Plant
- It is organic and Biodegradable product
- It is used both as fungicide and insecticie
- It is a useful to manage over 200 species of chewing or sucking insects such as Aphids, Mealybugs, Scale, Whiteflies, etc.
- As a fungicide neem oil treats fungal diseases like powdery mildew, black spot, scab, anthracnose, leaf spot etc.
- One of the greatest quality of the neem oil is that it is safe on beneficial insects and bugs that do not harm our plants such as ladybugs, pollinators, and earthworms.
- It can also be used in indoor plants.
- It also keeps mosquitos away.
Neem oil is the natural source of pesticie and insecticide. Those who want to opt for organic farming. It is the best product to be used against any pest.