Product Name : Epsom Salt
Weight : 450 grams
Pack Type : Fully Packed
Epsom Salt is magnesium sulfate (MgSO4) which is a great compound to grow anything. Epsom Salt is natural and non-toxic when used correctly. It helps in the creation of chlorophyll, which is vital for photosynthesis.
There are many Benefits of using Epsom Salt for Plants.
- It boosts seed germination by strengthening cell walls and providing increased energy for growth.
- It increases nutrient absorption from soil.
- It prevents root shocking after transplantation.
- The Foliar spray helps in controlling pest.
- If mature leaves are turning yellow and curling then this is the indication of magnesium deficiency. Apply Epsom salt as a foliar spray.
- It helps plants to produce larger, tastier yields.
- It helps improve flower blooming and enhances a plant’s green color.
- It also helps plants grow bushier
Epsom Salt can be used as foliar spay and It can also be mixed directly in the soil.
Dilute 1 table spoon of Epsom salt in 2 liters of water and use it as foliar spray by which it will be easily taken up by plants. Spray Epsom salt on plants once a month. If you want to use it in large quantity then add 42 grams of Epsom salt to 1 gallon of water.
Add one tablespoon of Epsom salt per foot of plant height around the base of each plant. It can be used for every six weeks. Add pinch of Epsom salt to the bottom of each hole before planting seeds or transplanting.